Bed and Breakfast & Meeting Room in the Yvelines
Prepare your stay and book now with confidence with:
- our strict hygiene measures, adapted to the COVID-19 context (daily disinfection & ventilation, provision of hydroalcoholic gel, …)
- our best prices live
- our flexible booking conditions (no deposit on booking, free cancellation & modification up to 1 day before your arrival, … *)
- The possibility of having your meals on the spot, respecting health security measures
- our large park (over 1 hectare), away from the crowds and superb at this time of the year.
What keep your smile and project yourself with pleasure and confidence!
50 km south-west of Paris, 35 km from Versailles, just a few minutes from Rambouillet, from the Centre National du Football and the Saint-Arnoult tollgate, Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines is in the heart of the Natural Park of the Vallée de Chevreuse.
Built in the 18th century, this charming farmhouse was formerly part of the Notre-Dame de Clairefontaine’s Abbey. The house used to be a water mill that remained active until the last century. At that time, it was powered by the Rabette River that still crosses the property.
We welcome you in a calm and serene environment, conducive to rest and relaxation. To ensure your well-being, we welcome children from 11 years old. Le Moulin also has a room for your meetings, trainings, study days & seminars (up to 15 people).
In order to take full advantage of the setting, we offer you lunch or dinner at the Mill (to be specified when booking). A personal table will then be reserved for you to taste the Moulin’s menu.
Anne-France and Alexis, your hosts, will make your stay as pleasant as possible.
For a business trip, a cultural holiday, a sportive stay or just a break in the very heart of the forest of Rambouillet, you will be able to truly enjoy and appreciate the attractive features of the region.
* See our General Terms of Sale.