Cottage in the Yvelines
50 km south-west of Paris, 25 km from Versailles, a few minutes from the toll of St Arnoult, Clairefontaine immerses you in the heart of the Natural Park of the Upper Chevreuse Valley.
Built in the eighteenth century, that beautiful old mill is located on the edge of the forest Rambouillet, on a park of more than 1 ha. It was once a water mill for wheat, fed by the brook, the Rabette, which runs through the property.
That cottage consists of a living room, a dining room, a kitchen.
Upstairs, 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen-size bed (160 * 200), bathroom (bath) and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2: 3 single beds (80 * 200), a bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen size bed (160 * 200), a bathroom (bath) and separate toilet
- Bedroom 4: 1 Queen-size bed (160 * 200), a sofa bed (140 * 200), a bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 5: 1 Queen size bed (160 * 200), a bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Capacity: 1 – 13 people
- Possibility of adding an extra bed for a child up to 12 years as well as 2 beds with umbrella.
- Exceptional breakfasts are included and prepared by the owners.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi, free of charge – flat screen TV in each room
- Sheets & towels included in the reservation.
- Animals are not accepted at the Moulin.
Due to the presence of a brook in the property, children are under the responsibility of accompanying adults.
This house of character, comfortable and renovated, enjoys all the calm and serenity conducive to rest and relaxation. Music and firecrackers are therefore prohibited, for security reasons.